Please call or email us. We would love to talk to you to set up an appointment to speak about your wedding or special event photography needs.
Click here to send us an email to book a free in person or phone consultation.
Please note that we do not quote prices via email. To find out why, click here.
Email: michellekawka (at) gmail.com
Why invest in professional event photography ? With the advent of digital photography, some might believe that they can photograph an event with comparable results as the professional and also save money. There are many reasons why this is a “penny wise, pound foolish” way of thinking. The professional wedding and event photographer should be your choice for the following reason:
- the consultation with the client about the your event
- the ability to make the you and your loved ones feel relaxed in front of the camera, because we know how much you like (or dislike ;)) getting your photo taken !
- the ability to pose you in the most flattering angles to ensure the best results
- professional makeup, hair and wardrobe styling
- the ability to get consistent results using our trained eyes
- the benefits of top of the line equipment and use of a studio
- post production work with the latest photography software to ensure that you look perfect
- We run a solid business and carry insurance
- We know how to work within a timeline, insuring that you don’t spend all your time taking pictures and that you can go enjoy your party with your guests.
Our studio is centrally located in Manhattan, four blocks from Penn Station. It is flooded with daylight and has a beautiful terrace, as well as a makeup station. The nearest subway stop is the 1 train to 28th Street.
245 West 29th Street, Suite 1200
New York, NY 10001